Ready for an online kindreds meet-up. . .
where journaling creatives connect?
Join us in The Journal Circle!
In our circle of kindred souls, I will act as your guide on your journey to self-discovery.
Through selected prompts, guided worksheets and creative art exercises we will excavate, challenge and encourage your Soul to whisper her heart-centered wisdom into the pages of your journal.
We'll use the awesome power of journaling in a variety of ways—writing, collaging, sketching, drawing—all parts of visual and art journaling to create poetry and symmetry through words and images that tells you story and explore untapped avenues of self expression.
In Journal Circle you will . . .
- have fun exploring creative ideas that will expand your journaling practice
- let the power of your intuition guide you to follow the path your inner divine lays out for you
- discover different ways to ground yourself and release that energy into your journal pages
- find the perfect opportunity to schedule some much needed "Me" time, to settle into a comfy spot and take time for you
- get to be YOU in your journal and express your thoughts and ideas, your dreams and goals in each of our Circle sessions
- lovingly receive support from kindreds in the Circle
- find that your journal, from your own searching and writings, will become a wonderful vessel to contain your heartwords.
Nest Session: November 10 - December 15, 2017
(Live Circle Sessions: Nov 17, Dec 1 & Dec 15, 2017)
and. . . it’s about coming together in community
More about our circle:
The Journal Circle is where you begin the practice of telling your story in your own words, to find your own way inside to Soul & start the practice of writing your heartwords.
What it includes:
- course content delivered via email each week
- prompts to jumpstart your journaling practice
- creative exercises to help deepen your experience
- access to a private Facebook group
- tips & suggestions and words of inspiration & support
- 3 LIVE Circles on the Zoom platform (Fridays at 11:00am PST)
For 5 weeks we'll come together to write and unfurl those words close to our hearts into the pages of our journals. Through journaling prompts and creative writing exercises you'll explore all parts of you and get to discover new hidden bits along the way.
Supplies will you need:
- a favourite pen to write with
- a beautiful journal to release your heartwords into
- art supplies to tap into your creative side*
- to be open & willing & free to connect to your Soul + all the wisdom she has waiting inside for you
- a willingness to give but, oh so especially, to receive
❉ you will be notified each week what creative supplies you will need
...each time after we gather in Circle is that you find JOY welling up through you at beautiful and inspiring moments throughout your day and that you Journal Soulfully.